I have a Diploma in Analytical Psychology from the CG Jung Institute in Zürich. I have been seeing clients since 1994 and am registered with UKCP.
I am a Senior Training Analyst in IGAP (the Independent Group of Analytical Psychologists). For several years I was IGAP’s Chair of Ethics.
Although trained within the Jungian Classical tradition I like to integrate techniques & insights from other schools, including Gestalt Psychology, Object Relations, Psychodrama, Focusing, Mindfulness & Pesso Boyden.
I am also a fully qualified EMDR practitioner.
- IGAP Independent Group of Analytical Psychologists
- GAPS Guild of Analytical Psychology & Spirituality
- AGAP Association of Graduates in Analytical Psychology
- IAAP International Association for Analytical Psychologists
- FCS Forum for Contemplative Studies
- AN Analytic Network, Bath
- UKCP UK Council for Psychotherapy (Reg No 980816)
'Even if my external destiny has unfolded itself as it does with everyone, inevitably and as decreed by the gods, my inner life has been my own work, with its joys and bitterness, and I, alone, hold myself responsible for it.' (Hermann Hesse)